Frequently Asked Questions
Having trouble using Titan Launcher? Here are some answers to common problems.
My virus protection won't allow me to install.
- This is due to the license that Titan Launcher had previously having ran out. So this will now be picked up as an unknown file by Windows and a virus protection.
- Try to disable your virus protection, Only for the installation. Ensure to reactivate once installed.
- Once a popup comes up, Try clicking "more info" or something like this. Then "run anyway".
- Wait for your virus protection to scan the file. This may take time depending on your protection. The file should start once completed.
- Try renaming the file. From 'minecraft launcher.exe' to 'minecraft launcher.jar'
This Launcher doesn't have Optifine.
- Installing Optifine is the same as any other launcher. Download the version you need from this page.
- Once downloaded, Double click to start the installation process. Then click install. You will find a new profile on the launcher.
I want to run this launcher on macOS/Linux!
- Rename the file extension in your file explorer from .exe to .jar as the file is a JAR file.
- If double-click does not work in your file explorer, open a terminal in the directory containing the JAR and run
java -jar "Minecraft Launcher.jar" (assuming Java is in PATH)